Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December, Part I



We kicked off our busy December with one of the first birthday celebrations - a friend from school was having a princess party.  


The princess put makeup on MY princess!  Internally, I gasped..."makeup on my little girl?!"...and then I took a deep breath and just dealt with it (although hoping she wasn't going to suddenly start wanting makeup!)  She looked a little confused about what was happening on her face, eh?  Ha!


Does anyone else love this giggly-smile on her?!


Princess play time around a circle....


Two REALLY excited princesses!


Most of the princesses piled on the couch.
Note my kiddo - top left corner, giving sweet little princess kisses!

This momma had some fun this month, too!  I had a couple of work events that made this a super fun month!

Our HB holiday dinner and team awards (I won 3!!)




Then I got the chance to head to the Rams game, in a suite and bring some friends along! Mary and Katie brought their two little munchins, who were also champs for a loud, closed-stadium game...the little girls' first pro football game!


And STILL - one more fun event for Mommy!  This the day I hit a huge milestone with work, so we took a picture before we headed out to a dinner together to celebrate.  And, although it didn't mean anything to EJ except that we ate out somewhere, it was important to me as a momma to take time to celebrate big, fun events among the 2 of us and start some traditions!


So, I thought we'd both have fun celebrating with some balloons, so as you'll see from the picture below, I got some balloons in honor of my achievement, and then of course got a princess one so the lil' one didn't feel left out.  :)


Dinner, "us," and balloons!

And, so back to the little girl fun!
We headed off with CJ, Mary, "N" and their new addition, "P," for a night at the zoo, where they had the place decked out with Christmas lights EVERYwhere.  It was a pretty cold night to have out with the kiddos, but as you'll see from these pics, they didn't seem to mind too much, huh?
I love that they hold hands in so many pictures!


Some of the lights captured on my camera!


Me 'n' EJ time...self-portrait (excuse me, I'm showing my age...I should have said a "selfy!")


Included this picture just to point out the LONG, skinny legs. She certainly didn't get that feature from me! Is it bad that I'm jealous of my now-3 year old?!  :)




An entire lit-up Santa behind us?!


Check out this cheeseball grin!


Sweet family!


Happy girls!


Cuddly girls!


Our whole crew together with a pretty tree behind us!

No comments:

Post a Comment