Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March - Part 1...Busy Month!



Random, miscellaneous March happenings...


Well, when we don't have an actual, real train set, at least we can get creative and make a train-like set. :)
I say, 'Creativity points for us!'




Believe this one or not, this is EJ's 2nd - yes, only 2nd - haircut in her life!  At 3 years, 3 months old.  Isn't that crazy?  It's not even long!  
Kind of surprised she even sat still since 'getting a haircut' is not something she normally does!



Ta da!
Look at the giant cat on my fridge!


...wait for it...




wait for it...



Yup - he got himself all the way in there...just tail remaining out.
...a glimpse into what happens when I am not home...
When I asked who she drew, EJ said, "Mommy and [EJ]."  She's on the left, I'm on the right.
Perhaps she was drawing a scale picture of us in another 12 or 13 years - when she's TALLER than me!







One of my more recent favorite evening snacks...it's a good combo.  Try it!

Watch this quick video first...it's cute and short:
http://youtu.be/xirHwdabXxc


Then, scroll down and check out the attire that is (or rather, is not) going on in the picture.  :)  Another "she's going to strangle me when she's older" picture.










Easter Egg "Hunt" (not really much hunting, eh?)
Nonetheless, she had fun. :)



Watch her go!  http://youtu.be/edygJbKrkbo


Proud of her eggs. :)


Candy in one basket, used eggs in the other.


Hugs for the bunny.  So fun that she's never afraid of these guys!
Right after the egg hunt, she got changed for her second round of dance classes at the community center.
I LOVE this pose...


I LOVE this beautiful face on her!
Quite literally, the next day we got a whole bunch of snow...she had a lot of fun throwing snowballs at her dad when he was dropping her off with me that Sun night.  I had fun watching it... :)


I love this angle...she looks like she's 15 months old again!  Ha!








Messy hair, but pretty blue eyes!













No comments:

Post a Comment