Thursday, April 11, 2013

April Begins!

Look!  It's the elephant towel again...this time after a bath.


Uh oh...Elephant spotted Cat...


Elephant Pounces on Cat...


...to Give Kisses to Cat! :)


Look at my tough girl!  A big ol' worm!  I love it!




The sweetest of pals...
 I took a diversion from work one day (I think those are called PTOs (Personal Time Off), but alas, I'm my own boss!), and I took an Edible Arrangements-type class for fun and the knowledge. 
Here was my first attempt (the length of skewers that they gave us was kind of awkward and long)...


After a few initial 'hiccups' with the new car, I was excited that it made it the 100,000 mile mark!  Plus, it's a family tradition to take the legendary picture...




So, after many weeks of being really sick, I had the humidifier on in my room, and it became a morning activity for both EJ (and the cat sometimes!) to wipe the condensation off the windows so that everyone can see outside....





It was Safety / Bike Helmet day at school that day, and EJ was really excited to have it on...and wear it in the car on the way home.  It was the safest car ride we've ever had!  :)


Silly faces...




As EJ's excitement for dance class waned, I got a few pics of the last class....






EJ playing with my camera and figured out how to modify the settings....pretty cool pic, huh?

We had a sweet night after I got back from my trip to Florida...EJ found this dress I found and put it on...so we got her dolled up as a princess in red, and the sequence of pics is adorable.


Then the sassy, pink, foo-foo shoes went on...






Then we decided to walk up the street to grab a salad, and it was getting chilly and rainy.  So, the sweater went on, and so did the bright pink rain boots!  :)


And our fun frog umbrella...
Sometimes the cutest, sweetest moments for a momma are the most impromptu , low-key times  we share together.


An EJ drawing
 Also, while I was away on my trip, I looked through my camera and laughed to find this funny pic!


...and then I found these, forgetting about this first pic that on the memory card...and then laughing because I didn't know the other pictures were on there!  What a fun surprise as I was missing my lil' one while I was away....





Clearly, an angle/viewpoint of a 3 yr old!






The foot pictures are the ones that made me laugh the most!





Believe it or not, this is chalk...combined with water...her favorite (and the messiest!!) way to play with it.


I wasn't there for this, but her dad sent me a picture of EJ getting to ride on this camel all by herself!  OF COURSE she wasn't afraid...of course not.

No comments:

Post a Comment