Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday was Funday!

I had a very busy Sunday, but it was a FUNday!  Headed out to the Cards/Cubs game with friends and had such a wonderful time hangin' out, laughing, enjoying kid-free time with adults, havin' a beer (!), and rooting for the Cubbies, despite their loss.

The fun didn't end there, though!  Once I got home, we fired up the firepit and roasted some marshmallows, had some s'mores, neighbors and friends came over, and the kids got to play.  It was really a fun day!!





Our fun crew!  Jack, CJ, Mary, (me) Heidi, and Theodore ("T").

"T" & "H"  :)

Mary & CJ

OK, so I got a lot of grief for wearing a Cubs hat to the Cardinals stadium, but I tried to even it all out with the red shirt.  My Cardinals-fans friends still didn't approve though.  But, Mary was nice enough to still sit next to me and take a picture with me.  :)


Cubs fans, Cubs friends.  I love this girl!!!  :)

2 sad Cubs friends...they lost.  :(




On to the S'mores later this evening!



"someone" is sure enjoying the marshmallows!  :)

This little one was not happy that her face and hands were sticky with marshmallows!  :)
Funny to watch, though!

Oooh...EJ snagged a bite from our sweet friend Ann Louise...

Look how delighted she is!!

Bedtime!  This is the first time I put this little "nightgown" on her...has Mommy's favorite: Cinderella.  If you ask me, though, it makes her look WAY too old for a toddler!






Catching up on other pictures....


She practically arranged herself like this...all by herself.  I think they have a lady come into her daycare facility and play songs on the guitar throughout the week, so she was probably just mimicking what they do there.  I wonder, though...does this means she's right-handed?!  :)

LOVE this little look!  Check out the video link on this below!  If you can hear pass the background music that was on, she seemed to be singing...and to Momma!  If you watch LONG enough, she's pretty proud of herself, and gives herself a round of applause!  :)  Hilarious!
Check out the video of the guitar-playing here: http://youtu.be/_Fsz3o1hIto  








One of the few times Mommy gave her Spaghetti-O's....


A Spaghetti-O's Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXBVgXWv00k



There is just something about this face/expression that I LOVE.   The story behind these photos is that she had peeled off one of the sticker strips that they put on new clothes, and then decided to wrap it around her foot like a bandage, and she was all proud of her accomplishment when she was done.   I love it.


1 comment: