Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter!!

We spent the day with our friends, Heidi, Theodore and their kids, at Theodore's welcoming family's house.  It was fun to watch my kiddo search for eggs.  :)



"Look Mommy."  I love this sweet little face on her!


My new FAVORITE picture of us!
We haven't had one of us in a little while, and I just love  it, and am always so glad to have these pictures of us together.


Jumping around in delight!  I love her little athletic calves.  :)

SUPER fun times playing with ice, cold hands, and Theodore's face.  

Just a pretty scene all around....


Two sweet girls without their shoes on...





A giant bubble from a little girl!

All the kids involved in the egg hunt...

Did Mommy's camera happen to zoom in on her lil' girl?  Um...YES!




No comments:

Post a Comment