Saturday, June 2, 2012

Silly Pics, Silly Girl, #1

I have lots of fun and funny pictures to catch up on!  So, this will be entry #1...#2 coming next, followed by a few Mother's Day pictures.  


Found my little one being very orderly and organized!


She'll kill me for this someday, but until then....  :)
She's multi-tasking!




I think it was about 73 degrees this day, but it's still fun to put a winter hat and scarf on!  My favorite part is the kitty in the back checking to see if she's OK.




Yay!  Excitement for getting gloves on!


Same day..."let's take everything out of the basket and SIT in it!"


"But I'm a lot bigger than I was last time I did this!"


"Well, since I'm a big girl and don't need diapers anymore, I might as well use this changing table for SOMEthing!"


My favorite part?  The crossed feet...just chillin' out.


At the mall one day and stopped to play and climb...


Big girl got up all by herself....


"I'm queen of the mountain!!"




Our dear friend, Captain (or "Cap-en") was in town and spent some time hangin' with us!


EJ was insistent on doing the hair clips by herself for the first time...and this was her wonderful job!




LOVE this progression!!  :)
First, we're looking out the window to see who's outside....


"Oh, Hi Mommy!"


"Mommy you can't see me!"


"Tee hee hee hee," says Mommy in her head.  :)  So cute!


"SURPRISE!!!" she says as she pops out from the curtains!




And, now, a few moments of morning snuggles as pals....
This cat doesn't even care that she's laying her head on him!


Oh!!!  BIG SQUEEZES!  And he STILL doesn't care!
Symba doesn't really like other kids, but puts up with just about everything  that EJ does...including the brand new, painful-to-watch tail-pulling that's been going on recently!


Fun at the Fire Station!
We got to go play at a local fire station, sit inside the fire trucks and ambulances and then even go upstairs and eat cake and lunch in their kitchen!  What a treat!
Cute hat...the band-aids were BEFORE the fire station.


"I'm driving, I'm driving!!"




Mama and EJ




Inside the ambulance...listening very carefully, like a good girl.


There's the big birthday boy, too!  Don't you LOVE his dimples!?




This actually wasn't a fire fighter...it was one of the dads who got the FULL treatment of all the insanely heavy and hot gear the men and women wear.


Birthday cake time!


Love this sweet, precious face....


...and this sweet little smile, even if there is a fork in the way.  The smile is because she got to have  cake before lunch was served!


Add caption


FINALLY!  A firetruck HER size!!




And, now for some funny faces, one breakfasty morning!


"What are you talking about Mommy?  There isn't blue all over my fingers from me trying to trace my fingers with a blue marker!  And, no, I'm not supposed to use that fork you put there!  Just hands!!"


Happy face!


Surprise face!


DO YOU EVER HAVE A DAY WHERE YOU JUST WANT TO WALK AROUND LIKE THIS ALL DAY?!
:)

And, now...for some movies!  
This one is kind of long, and she's clearly "in a mood" that day, but eventually the songs start coming out.

This is a quick one, but pretty funny!  I have no idea what she's doing...and the grey thing in her mouth?  It's a drill bit from a toy drill, but I think she was using it as if it were a whistle, which then didn't make the sound of a whistle, so she did...followed by her karate chop!

No comments:

Post a Comment