Friday, June 22, 2012

Mother's Day Pics

OK, so I realize I'm TWO MONTHS late to posting these...I'm so backlogged on pictures and videos!  Just never enough time....  I have lots of updates to add in here, so please check back again soon!

Meanwhile, these pictures were taken at our friends' (Dave and Ann Louise) house, just up the street from us.  They so graciously offered to spend some time with us at a park and get a whole slew.  Unfortunately, a very active kiddo throughout all of church (and a SUPER early wake up that morning) did me in, and we settled for just whatever we could get on the walk home.  I'm so grateful now, because it was my intent to get back out later that afternoon, but we never did, so thank you again D and AL - if it weren't for you, it would have been another M's Day without pics of me and my sweetheart!




LOVE this hat on her...I wish I could pull off hats so well!  :)

Precious, eh?





Our version of climbing a tree...in a dress....

Mommy caught you!!

"I'm princess of the stump!"







No comments:

Post a Comment