Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June Pictures, Part 2

We headed to the Botanical Gardens this past weekend with friends.  My little one got to run and run around, play in the water and on whatever she could crawl up,..and she fell asleep in the car just BLOCKS from the gardens when we left...and then slept for nearly 3 hours!  She had a great time, and now I look forward to return visits!




More self portraits of us!


One of the play areas...I was so glad that she figured out to duck her head!


EJ and her companion, "D," who she worked hard to keep up with and go his pace the whole time (he's 3 yrs old)...she definitely stood her ground most of the time.  :]






Look at the little sheep that is actually smaller than her!


Kisses for the sheep!!!




Watching Mommy's computer for Elmo or someone on her Pandora station....


Look!  Elmo (or someone) appeared!


My precious EJ's precious face and smile!!!
More pics to come once I get them from friends.  Stayed tuned, too - a few milestone dates coming up for this mommy...maybe I'll have a chance to write about them and where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment